Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Welcome! Thanks for joining!

Welcome to my blog where I want to help you with any questions/issues you have on elder care law. We will cover lots of topics that apply nationwide. For example, nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), are strictly regulated by state and federal law. Elder abuse can occur in a facility or within a family. If you suspect either, I can guide you where to go to help. There are many wonderful agencies which offer assistance and attorneys who can guide you through the legal processes such as estate planning.

And then there is the emotional side of caring for an elder loved one through the transition from an active life to a less active one. We'll cover those topics as well. Loving your parents through the end of their lives can be a sad yet incredible time of fellowship and healing and love that can change both your lives.

For more see my website at http://yourelderlawadvocate.com/

Thanks for following me -- I look forward to our discussions!

All best, Jane Allison