Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010!






















As I write, it is four minutes until midnight 2010, Pacific Time! I am thankful for 2009 --my Mama lived through another year, she is comfortable and smiling, I have been blessed by a loving and supportive husband, and I have had the honor and privilege of working with many seniors who are going through physically challenging times as we help care for them from the hospital or skilled nursing facility to home.

May 2010 be your best year ever! I'm off to kiss my Mama Happy New Year!

Cheers and blessings, Jane Allison

P.S. She liked the kiss, but then she said, "There's a long white box on a table here somewhere that has chocolate inside. Could you bring me that please?" Sure, why not, it's New Year's Eve!

No comments: