Sunday, January 24, 2010

This Says it All -- A Tribute to Mom

I found this tonight on our buffet table in a frame. I remember giving it to my Mom when I was a teenager. Still applies today!

Mother, You Mean So Much To Me

Mother, you brought me up so loving with so much thought and care,
and set a fine example that I'm always proud to follow.
You did the things that counted....
things I'm thankful for today.

You have always given so unselfishly...
the values you've taught me,
the sacrifices you made for me,
the confidence you have given me
have all contributed to make my life happy and full.

You helped me and encouraged me to do my very best,
preparing me and showing me the way to handle problems in life.

And when things weren't working out, and I was very worried,
you cheered me up and inspired me to make a new beginning.
You understood me and gave me hope as no one else could do.

Mother, in a world of uncertainty, nothing means more than knowing
your love and loyalty only grow stronger.

---Larry S. Chengges

No comments: